for Downtown Atlanta
One Centennial Yards
An ambitious vision for Downtown Atlanta’s future, One Centennial Yards will be the commercial center of the 50-acre Centennial Yards mixed-use development.
Expressed architecturally as three slender towers angling toward the horizon, the landmark building’s innovative design incorporates the use of bold materials, paying homage to the industrial heritage of the site and the grandeur of the historic Fairlie-Poplar District bordering Centennial Yards. This design will spark elevated creativity, and inspire interconnected engagement with Atlanta’s natural beauty, merging the storied legacy of Downtown Atlanta with a renewed focus on health, wellness and walkability.
At a Glance
Designed by global architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM) with Goode Van Slyke Architecture
- 28 Stories16 office floors
- 520,750 GSF500k office space
- 14,000 GSF Customizable RetailDedicated access points
- Up to 38,000 GSF Floor PlatesPerimeter columns 30-feet on-center
- Double Height LobbyOpen-air with retractable façade and indoor/outdoor cafe
- Outdoor Access on Every FloorOver 21,000 SF including two rooftop decks
- 19,000 SF of AmenitiesCo-working lounge, cafe and fitness facility with retractable façades, panoramic views and spacious terraces
- Ceiling Heights14'-0"slab to slab
- 16 Passenger ElevatorsDirect access from parking
- Multiple Access PointsAbove and below viaduct level
Direct access from Five Points MARTA Station
- Frontage on Proposed Green Space
- Direct Access to
ATL Domestic TerminalDirect Access to ATL Domestic Terminal
- Bike Storage and Showers
- Superior Digital ConnectivityAdjacent to the Colocation Data Center Atlanta 56 Marietta Street
- High Visibility Branding & Identity OpportunitiesTop of building parapet, podium façade, entrance canopy and exposure to a 50-acre signage presence signage presence
ONE CENTENNIAL YARDS FEATURES:
Optimized layouts & forward-thinking smart infrastructure that provide a broad set of opportunities for tenants.
High-performance glazing designed to maximize views and provide open-air environments at key public spaces.
Sustainable, intelligent building management systems for maximum efficiency, minimal impact.
Designed for top-tier connectivity and located with the closest proximity to Metro, Long Haul and International digital networks.
The entrance arrival offers multiple access points and reflects the pedestrian-scale environment of the surrounding Centennial Yards neighborhood.
Unwind in Open Air
Amenity floor designed for employee wellbeing and laid-back co-working — offering panoramic views of the surrounding city and access to fresh air on all sides.